Thank You for Being Part of ATHN Data Summit 2022
Thank you to everyone who participated in ATHN Data Summit 2022—it was a huge success! We welcomed physicians, clinical teams, data managers, public health experts, and others from treatment centers across the country, along with the ATHN Industry Consortium, and our partners from the government and community-based organizations.
Each year the Data Summit welcomes professionals from all ATHN-affiliated centers and our collaborating partners to come together and share ideas, celebrate accomplishments, and advance knowledge on behalf of the blood disorders community. We hope to see you again next year!
From ground-breaking research presentations and live interactive discussions to Industry Consortium exhibits and the informative Poster Gallery, ATHN Data Summit 2022 featured a full range of thought-proving content, including:
- A focus on data quality, collection, analysis, and real-world evidence
- Timely discussions on health equity and clinical trials
- Presentations on the ATHNdataset in action
- Updates on ATHN Transcends, hemophilia, gene therapy, VWD, thrombosis, and other research updates
- A celebration of achievement via the ATHN Leadership Awards
Save the Date for ATHN Data Summit 2023
We look forward to seeing you in person next year October 18-20, 2023 in Atlanta, GA.
to the ATHN Industry Consortium
to our Community Partners
For any questions about the ATHN Data Summit, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org