Join Us at ATHN Data Summit 2021
We’re excited to host ATHN Data Summit 2021 and invite you to join us for what’s sure to be another successful virtual event. Please mark your calendars for October 27-29, 2021. You can look forward to three days of insightful presentations and discussions as we reconnect with each other after this very long pandemic year!
At the ATHN Data Summit, we welcome professionals from all ATHN-affiliated centers and our collaborating partners to come together—in the virtual space once again—and share ideas, celebrate accomplishments, and advance knowledge on behalf of the blood disorders community. It’s a time for all of us to shine!
Registration Is Open!
We invite you to register for ATHN Data Summit 2021. Registration is free, but you must be registered to receive the access link to join the virtual event.
Be Part of ATHN Data Summit 2021 – Call for Abstracts
ATHN is seeking abstracts that showcase the important research currently being conducted by the staff and collaborating partners at ATHN-affiliated centers.
Each abstract will be reviewed by ATHN, and those accepted for the Data Summit will be asked to create a poster of their abstract. The deadline to submit your abstract is August 10, 2021.
To submit an abstract, the following criteria must be met:
- At least one of the authors must be an ATHN-affiliated hemophilia treatment center (HTC) staff member or a collaborating partner.
Research projects and/or studies must fit into one of the following categories:
- ATHN research projects – abstracts on methods, interim results, primary aims, secondary aims, or sub-studies
- ATHNdataset – findings from queries or projects utilizing data from the ATHNdataset
- ATHN government grant projects – abstracts focused on new data or program component results of interest to the wider community
- Quality improvement (QI) projects – abstracts on QI initiatives that aim to measure and/or improve the quality of healthcare delivery within the U.S. HTC Network (USHTCN)
- Industry Consortium, government, or community partner projects – abstracts that have a clear connection to ATHN research projects or federal grant deliverables
- DREAM Award and CARE Award projects – abstracts/plans for poster or oral presentations as required by award contract
- ATHN’s organization priorities – abstracts supporting projects such as expanding research capabilities and data quality initiatives
Abstract format should include the following information:
Maximum length: 500 words (not including author details, titles, tables, and figures)
For previously presented posters, please submit a PDF version.
Submit your abstract to email@example.com with the subject line “ATHN Data Summit Abstract.”
Abstracts must be submitted by August 10, 2021. ATHN will review abstracts and notify authors of acceptance by August 27, 2021.
Note: ATHN is inviting authors who have presented on ATHN projects at other conferences throughout the past year to present their work again at ATHN Data Summit 2021.
2021 Event Highlights
From engaging research presentations and stimulating discussions to Industry Consortium exhibits and the informative poster hall, ATHN Data Summit 2021 is going to be filled with interesting and valuable content. We’ll be sharing the agenda as soon as it’s available, but in the meantime, here are some of this year’s event highlights:
- Timely discussions on health equity, racism, and gender in the treatment of blood disorders
- The latest information on technological innovation and data acquisition
- Coverage of ATHN Transcends, hemophilia, gene therapy, VWD, thrombosis, and other research updates
- The always popular ATHN Leadership awards
Thank you to the ATHN Industry Consortium:
Thank you to our Community Partners: